Under the heading "Permits" you will find information about work/residence, land/real estate, construction, operating licences, environment and heavy-duty road transport.

In order to help you with your move to the Grisons business location we will be happy to establish contact with the responsible authorities for you. Further information regarding the people responsible can be obtained under each separate heading.