"Tardisland" is an institution and represents the largest industrial zone in South Eastern Switzerland. It lies on the threshold between the German-speaking and Romanic-speaking Europe and provides investors with:
- an ideal entry into sales markets (four of the most significant European economic egions lie within a 200 km radius).
- an intact environment close to nature
- schools and universities in the vicinity
- a competitive tax climate
- a well-trained labour force
Adjoining the motorway (A43/A13), the Federal Swiss Railway and the regional Rhaetian Railways
Has its own motorway access road
- An independent board of administrators makes quick and independent decisions
- The board of administrator offers investors comprehensive services
- If necessary, a well-founded network can be made of use of
The purchasing price per sq. m. developed land is CHF 150.- to 180.- Long leasing is also possible.